Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Schoolboy Q Names Which Rapper He Considers The Best Ever

There is always a debate in Hip Hop of who is the best rapper ever, or who is the greatest of all time. I feel this a touchy subject cos people's opinions change every year. Sometimes, you are only as hot as the last project you dropped. In a recent interview with BRealTV, Schoolboy Q was asked who his rap influences were, and he said...




“I was inspired by a lot of East Coast rappers, from Mobb Deep, Biggie, even 50 Cent. Nas is my favourite rapper. I also think Jay Z is the best rapper to ever rap, just because he’s at his age and what he’s doing and he still is relevant. He’s been doing it for years and [he’s] consistent. You like his album or not. The people liked it. I didn’t like everything Jay Z did. The majority of the people liked it, so that’s consistency. Everybody just expect me to say ‘Pac, Dogg Pound, everybody else...Cypress. It’s nothing against nobody from the Coast. I was just in the car as a kid coming up in the car with somebody who listened to East Coast music. My older cousin, all he would listen to was like East Coast stuff, like Nas and all them, so I had to get into that. I got into that first before I actually got into the other stuff."(BRealTV)



I have always said it over again that I think Nas is the best that ever did it, and Jay Z is the G.O.A.T. There is a big difference. I think this is what Schoolboy Q was trying to say too.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar