Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE DREADFUL DIARIES : I finally am me.

So finally, I have stopped. I've been moving house for the past few weeks and its been hell. I didn't want to move but I am so so glad I did. Basically, there were a series of break ins on my last apartment and I was really stressed out and worried about the place.

The final straw came while I was in New York and there was another attempt to break in. I had had enough. I found somewhere else to live. It's funny though, when I was younger - all my moves were done with a friend, some binbags and a lot of taxi rides. This time, I hired a van and some men. I have furniture now so its just not do-able for me to lug that up and down four flights of stairs by myself.

It was relatively pain free though which was exactly what I needed. I can now start to destress and enjoy my new surroundings.

I am all go until the end of June though as I'm speaking at two conferences on graffiti art and artistic political study. I also have a photoshoot booked for Friday and did make-up at the Miss England semi finals yesterday.

The Miss England Semi Finals were just bizarre. I'm not used to girl world like that. I was so blown away by all the contestants, the hair, the make-up, the dresses.....it was nuts! I have some pictures so I will post as soon as I can.

Once the conference is over, I can then start to destress - take some time off for myself. I want to be fighting fit for second year as I have SO much to do this year! Not to mention, a massive party in Berlin to attend - if funds allow me to! Hopefully.

xxxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar