Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fifth Day: Mosaic Nails!...

Waaa... My laptop died last Monday, taking my beloved nail photos with it. (Nooooo....!) I really felt lost these past couple of days but after immersing myself in korean dramas, I am  now fine.... I guess I'm past the sulking stage. lol. (Plus, I think I'm going shopping tomorrow.. in SM Mall of Asia! Woohoo!)
(**,)
Anyway, it's the last challenge day of the "Let's Share Nail Art Challenge" from Puja of Cute Nails. Waaaaa... I'm going to miss doing this. *sniffs* The theme is COPYCAT. I got my inspiration from Samantha of Nail Art Couture's blog post. I may have tweaked it a little bit by adding black and white nail polish but I think I still showed the main concept. 
(^^,)
I hope you like it. Head on over to Puja's blog to look at the other challengers. I need to go to sleep early. I promise I'll reply to your comments after I wake up. Hehe. Good night and see you again tomorrow!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar