Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Liebster Award!

Well, hello there! I wasn't supposed to have a new post today, but I was nominated yesterday for the Liebster Award and I decided to do it today. Next week is going to be a busy one, and I may forget about this and many other things. So...the sooner I do it, the better.

I was nominated by Rose from Black and white Rose . Go and check her blog after reading this post ;)



11 facts about me:

1. I have to sing and/or dance every single day.
2. Blue is my favourite colour.
3. I speak 4 languages. And I want to learn more.
4. Fall is my favourite season.
5. I can get ready in 5 minutes. That's why men love me ;P
6. I love fashion.
7. Frapuccinos make me happy.
8. I love being tall.
9. Gilmore Girls is my favourite show.
10. I love watching sports.
11. I think writing random facts is harder than most people think xD



Rose's questions:


1. How did you choose the name of your blog?

I saw an editorial in Vogue Paris with a similar name, and I thought it would be cool to pick that name. It's a fashion blog so it makes sense.


2. Favorite Holiday?

Easter.


3. Favorite food?

Lentils.


4. Name of one blog you have to read everyday?

Visual optimism. Great fashion blog.


5. Have you read my blog before?

Yes, I have =)


6. Favorite quote?

I am mine before I'm anyone else's.


7. What would you say has been your greatest accomplishment so far?

Learning how to be confident. With confidence, everything is possible.


8. What's your favourite thing about your mom?

How she forgets about herself to please us all first. I kind of love it and hate it at the same time.


9. Do you remember the happiest moment of your life? Tell us about it.

The day my nephew and my niece were born.


10. What are you thinking about?

It's almost tea time so...that's all I can think about.


11. What's your biggest goal in life?

Finding the right job for me.




My questions are:


1. Favorite blog?
2. Tea or coffee?
3. What's your guilty pleasure?
4. Morning or night person?
5. What haven't you done yet that you wish you could do?
6. Favourite place in the world?
7. The 5 things you can't live without?
8. Favourite tv show/movie?
9. Do you have a celebritie crush?
10. Heels or flats?





I nominate:

ALEMINT
Lillie-Mae
Letizia R
Lili Pringle
BeautyGem
Beautyburgh
Alicat Diaries
Briony Morgan
Bubbles on: Beauty, Fashion and Life
It's all about style and fashion
Kassandra's Kitchen & Couture


The rules:

  -You must write 11 facts about you.
  -You must link back the person who tagged you.
  -You must answer all of my questions.
  -You must come up with ten other questions on your own.
  -You must tag 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers.
  -You must let me know when you answer the questions.
  -Enjoy and have fun!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar