Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My three picks from the New Tip Top Range

Hi guys ! Hope you had a great weekend ! Mine was pretty busy, it's my little guy Alex's birthday this week Sunday, so was busy getting the last party goodies.

A little earlier this month, I popped into Clicks after the lovely Desle shared a photo on Instagram HERE (if you are not following her already, then pop over and follow her too!) of some new Tip Top polishes. They had a 3 for 2 special.. So I picked up three of their lovely new glittery polishes. These look like indie polishes , and it's such a nice surprise to their collection. Sadly, Tip Top is being discontinued, so if you like any of these shades... RUN !! to Clicks and stock up on these beauties. I only got 3 of the 6 in this collection, there is a purple, orangey red and a black one too. 

So onto these beauties -

Tip Top Milkyway -
This is a gorgeous white polish filled with some colourful glitters - yellow, green , orange, light blue, dark blue and red. Application was great, I used 2 coats of Tip Top Milkyway and didn't have any issues what so ever. This is a REALLY pretty girly polish , and I can see myself reaching for this beauty quite often.

Tip Top Love that Shine -
This is a gorgeous pastel pink (think Tip Top Melting Marshmallow ) filled with red, white, green, orange , yellow and blue glitters as well as bigger silver hexagon glitters. This is another beauty - perfection in 2 coats. I love how playful and fun this colour looks .


Tip Top Speck-Tacular -
This is a gorgeous light blue base with small blue and purple glitters. Again, no issues with the formula and again I used 2 coats of Tip Top  Speck-Tacular.  (Excuse the orangey looking hand, I have no idea why my hand turned out so orange here )

Did you get any of the polishes ??? Which one do you like the most ??

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar