Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Recent NOTD: Deborah Rainbow Blazer

The polish I have to share today is my first from the Deborah brand (or maybe I should say Deborah Milano, like I do Butter London). I got this in a swap with the alla menta, who included it a surprise for me because she remembered I'd commented that I liked it. So thoughtful of her! She sent many other pretties, too, but those will have to wait for other entries; today it's all about the mysterious Rainbow Blazer. I say mysterious because this a multi-chrome that likes to tease the camera and not necessarily give up all its secrets to that mechanical eye.

Here it is in the bottle, looking smoky and shimmery:



On my nails in my lightbox, it sometimes looked warm and toasty (and more frosty than shimmery), but then I'd turn my hand and see plum and gold (and green? or is that blue?) with shimmery bits twinkling at me. I used two coats; three would probably have been better but I didn't want to use up this beauty too quickly.







In the light coming in my car windows, it looked like this one day:





And like this on other days:











Some of these shots don't even look like they're the same polish, but I assure you they are. Since this one is such a trickster in front of the camera, you might want to go see what some other ladies were able to catch it doing:

the alla menta

Mai Senza Smalto / Never Without Polish

Alli McBally

This was so fascinating to look at that I wasn't tempted to add glitter or decals or crack or anything.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar