Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE DREADFUL DIARIES : Good Lord! It's Thursday already.......

Dreadful Diaries : Fashion is for fashion people......

Whew. What a day. After spending last night being verbally offensive to drunk people. (Basically being sarcastic to drunk people and feeling superior as they are too drunk to get the joke)
And running around with a hat made of flowers. I decided I'm getting too old for Halloween. So this morning I have the worst head on me and a temperment like a bag of cats.
Ahead of a gruelling day at the Penny Dreadful offices (which is basically an off license near Spar)
First on the agenda today is getting my boring ethics class out of the way. Before I fall down. Then I have two meetings before trotting over to Brown Thomas for a fashion show and back to college for a masters student mixer. Before heading back to my digs for the night to start writing an article I have due.
Urgh.
Then off to Cork.
Thank god for the lethal combination of coffee and finches orange. Still though. I have to get some pain killers. The head on me is awful. I'm pretty sure I look terrible as well. I have to hand it MAC though. They really came through. I popped on some studio fix, some 'ruby woo' and a little blush in someone's bathroom in Maynooth and hello penny!
Now if I could get some make-up for my mind it would help!
Right, I have an hour before class and the Topshop sale has just started. Excuse me while I nip out there.......

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar