Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Love You Phillip Morris On DVD: "There's About 6,000 Volts Shootin' Across This Table Here"

If my incessant plugs for I Love You Phillip Morris (including this week's Hidden Gem segment for CBC Radio) have gotten you panting to finally see this movie when it comes out on DVD, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a couple weeks longer... its North American home video release date has been pushed back to April 19. (This movie just cannot catch a break, can it?) Anyhow, perhaps hearing me sing its praises over the airwaves will tide you over until then... click here to listen. There's a bit of extra suspense in the final minute of the segment, where it looks as though I might lose my voice entirely. Extreme critical positivity will do that to you, I guess.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar