Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thursday Movie Picks #323: The Band

 

 


Hello there and welcome to Thursday Movie Picks a weekly series where you share your movie picks each Thursday. The rules are simple: based on the theme of the week pick three to five movies and tell us why you picked them. For further details and the schedule visit the series main page here.

---

This week's Thursday Movie Picks is The Band

---

 
I think we've had a similar theme but for biopics...so this time I'm picking all movies featuring fictional bands.

Sing Street (2016)
I didn't like it as much as Once but it was still pretty charming like the scenes where they were trying to make a music video.

O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
It's this odd and funny movie and I enjoyed the rootsy folksy music it featured. The band here is the escaped convicts that call themselves The Soggy Bottom Boys.
 
That Thing You Do! (1996)
It's been a super long time since I've seen this so I'd love to see this again. I remember liking it, finding it sweet and funny.
 
 
---

If you are participating be sure to add your blog post to the linky widget below (Enter your Blog Post URL, your Blog Name and your email {which will remain hidden}). Please also visit the other participating blogs, spread the word about this meme, and also link back to my blog on your own Thursday Movie Picks post :)

---

Participating Blogs/Bloggers


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar