Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Currently on the Needles


I started another baby sweater using the same pattern that I always use, Elizabeth Zimmermann's February Baby Sweater.  I love this pattern and yet I flub up the beginning every single time.  I guess I am a little challenged at times.  This lovely photo of my sweater beginnings was ripped out and started all over again last night.

I need to read the directions carefully!

My reading is the same and I knew the books would be photographed a third week in a row, so I decided to show you the new Taproot magazine.  This magazine gets better as each issue is printed.  If you have a chance, you should give it a flip through.

So, my books not in the photo continue along splendidly - The Lake House by Kate Morton and The Once and Future King by T. H. White.  I'm enjoying both of them and my progress has been minimal this week.  I need to step it up!

What are you knitting and reading this week?

Joining Ginny and Frontier Dreams

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar