Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Favorites

Ugh... and that is all I have to say about the weather.  Except that it brought lots of littles here to cool off in the pool and that is most definitely not an "ugh" but rather a happy face for this gram!

This week's Friday Favorites are...

Underwater swimmers... goodness but they spend a LOT of time underwater!


And having lots of swimmers to stir up the pool and help keep it clean...


Guacamole... the price of avocados is rising so I'm going to enjoy it while I can!


Peonies from our son and daughter in law for our 46th anniversary, which is on Sunday. I love how peony blossoms open slowly and they smell divine!!


Handstands in the pool (I told you they spent a lot of time underwater!!). I used to be able to do these and also walk on my hands underwater... not anymore!!


Maple Walnut bread... it made the most delicious toast!


I changed the message on the freezer. I was going to attempt sunflowers but they looked really difficult... I'm going to have to practice those before I put them out for all to see! I left the bottom blank so the littles can leave a message if they want


That's it for this week. I hope you found some favorite things that made you smile this week
Thanks for dropping by...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar