Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chaos!

You will probably be aware (or more likely, not) that I haven't been 'on' lately. This is due to the chaos and general lack of focus I am experiencing lately; as illustrated by my desk here.


There are numerous other things out of shot, either not started or incomplete, no games to speak of and, more worryingly, no real desire to play one. I'm sure I will snap out of it and so, at the moment I am enjoying painting the random bits and pieces I have tucked away.

While I am concentrating on random 28mm stuff at present, I feel 15mm - for me -  is the way back onto the tabletop and into an actual game again; they take less time to paint and space is now a premium anyway. I am, and always have been a skirmish gamer and will remain so, so that is the obvious scale - now, what period...?

That's it for now,

Monty

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar