Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

America's Next Top photoshop fail.....oh Tyra.....

So America's Next Top Model is starting again....season...what is it now? 56?
I think this one is a bit played out. Who knows what will happen when the Face starts up. It could be like how the X Factor looks old compared to the Voice.
I don't 100% buy into the hype surrounding the two programs or believe that there is some massive fight between the two - I personally think its all publicity. Something cooked up by PR companies.
However, I do think ANTM has had its moment in the sun - I have no interest in watching it anymore. Tyra makes me cringe but the show is just....mergh....played out!
I used to watch it but here is the thing, since I got rid of the TV (Yes I got rid of my TV so I could read and work more!) I no longer watch stuff like this! I'm over it!

So the reason that I have posted the new advert campaign is the unusual style of it. First off - what the hell happened to Tyra!?!??!?! Second of all, is this glamor modelling or regular modelling because those ''college'' outfits make the girls look like skanks and the third point? Major photoshop fail - check out the legs and knees of some of the girls. It's pretty weird....


What do we think? Played out? or play on???

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar